Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

PhotoShoot

Hello friends from the interweb! :)

I'm sorry I have not been writing so much, but today I have been home all day because I'm sick :( well, well.. At least I got some time to rest :)

The other day, the pool called my name and so I jumped in. After about half an hour contemplating if I really should go in that cold water or not. People, it was really cold, I'm not even kidding!
I think what surprised me the most, tho, was that my mom also jumped in!! That's a really uncommon thing, so I took advantage of the moment and made her take some photos, as I had been having this idea of a photo in my head..
I think they came out really cool, what do you guys think?
   




By the way, for those of you who follow me on YouTube; I have made videos, but my computer does not seem to be able to receive the videos when I try to transfer them to it... D:
I'm really trying to fix it, promise I have not forgotten my yt-channel!


XO

J.




Hola amigos!
Lo siento mucho que no haya escrito, pero hoy estuve todo el día en la casa porque estoy enfermita :( bueno, por lo menos he descansado :)

El otro día, la piscina me estaba llamando mi nombre así que me bañé!! ...Después de media hora contemplando si realmente debería meterme al frío o no jajajaj!! Pero de verdad estaba muy fria el agua!
Lo que me sorprendió más fue que mi mama también se metió a la piscina! Eso casi nunca pasa, así que aproveche de ese momento y la hice sacarme unas fotos, como había estado con unas ideas para unas fotos en mi cabeza y lo quería intentar.
Pienso que salieron muy cool, o que dicen ustds?

Para los que me siguen en YouTube; he grabado unos vídeos pero no las puedo importar al computador.. De verdad lo estoy tratando de arreglar lo más rápido posible. No me he olvidado! :*

XO

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment